Come take a peek at what I’ve got in my wellness box this month...
1. Lifelong Vitality supplements: multivitamin & mineral; omega; antioxidants. BTW! even though I’m a nutritionist, my health isn’t perfect. I know, it’s a shocker. Changing my nutrition and lifestyle changed my life. Literally saved me. But I still have some health things I need to work on. Some small, some bigger. Some may take years, a lifetime, of attention. Some will clear. New ones will appear. My education and knowledge do not make me perfect. They make me more capable of listening to, what my bodymindsoul, needs. When I look at my supplement box, I see tools, I see support, I see proactive choice, I see preventative care, I see positive action towards my health and wellbeing, I see commitment to listening to my body more closely and maintaining it best I can. This makes me feel empowered.
2. Mito2Max: You can use this as a healthy, long-term alternative to caffeinated drinks for increased energy and vitality (hello tired mamas!).
3. Phytoestrogen: plant phytoestrogens that support hormone balance gently and naturally for any age. I will not be without this!
4. Beautiful Body Mist: deliciously beautiful hydrating body mist. LOVE this after my shower.
5. Wild Orange: gorgeous in the diffuser with almost every other oil, I add it to my water every day and 5yo loves it in her diffuser at night with various other oils
Have you ever used a subscription box service before??